Monday, September 6, 2010

Long Weekend - York Region Portrait Photographer

Boy oh boy was I reminded this weekend just why it is SO important to take time off! I have been so busy with work and renovations this summer we have not had one weekend off. While it may have rained I really really just enjoyed myself. It is amazing as to how much the creativity effortlessly flows right back in when it is not forced. We spent our time shopping for antiques which I may add I found some AMAZING new props for the scrumptious babies we are expecting for photo session this month! I am so excited to use them I think they are going to be incredible!



Other than that the cottage has been growing some HUGE insects this year. I don't particularly like inspects especially spiders but they are fascinating to photograph. Our daughter came home about 3 weeks ago from the cottage with their nana and papa and brought home this massive spider. I mean I have never seen anything like this thing in Canada. It was so large I insisted it go right back outside (as I did a wimpy girly dance). I had visions of this thing getting out. Not a word of a lie or exaggeration it was much larger than my hand! Unbelievable I know but take my word for it it was unreal. Well this weekend Michael found nun other than a real life Black Widow Spider. I have never seen one of these in real life before so what do you think happened??? Of course I had to photograph it! She was bigger than I would have expected and caring for an egg sac (ewwwwe). It was quit a moment. Here is a small piece of what was produced.





Onword to another cool week!  One of the babies has been born and I am looking forward to a maternity shoot!  Very exciting week.

No comments: