Monday, September 20, 2010

Trash The Dress - York Region Wedding Photographers

This was SO MUCH FUN! I really wanted the golden hour as the fall is so out of this world amazing for light. We only had an hour and a half of good solid light time but between Heather, the location and the light nothing could be beat! I loved this location and I will be using many many more times to come there was so much possibility I would go back every day, LMAO!

A huge THANK YOU to Heather in volunteering to do this for my portfolio! Heather is a past client that you will see in my Newborn gallery. I love working with you Heather and I am sad to see you go back to the US soon.

Now trash the dress doesn’t necessarily mean "trash your wedding dress" it's really more about getting out doing something crazy to wear it again and just have fun in it! If you are interested I have many more ideas for this (most including water) so if you are up for it give me a shout!

Also for anyone looking for Fall portrait sessions I hate to put this out there so urgently but honestly the weather is NOW the light is INCREDIBLE if you are thinking about it lets do it!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is that? It looks like a gorgeous place!

Photography by SSV said...

It's about a 2 minute drive from where I am. It's very rustic but out of this world as a backdrop!