Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Heart and Stone - York Region Photographer

Now this was a blast (I think I say that alot, lol)! Extremely loud rock that vibrated through my clothing and entire body as I photographed this band, Heart and Stone. What an incredible rush bringing me back to my youth! If you are a frequent reader you know how much I love photographing this type of lighting. It can be extremely challenging as you really need to work at an aperture of 2.8 or lower and you must be on your toes but the whole experience from the vibe in the room to the music to photographing the performer WOW. The band had 45 minutes and no word of a lie it blew by and felt like 5 minutes. I really don't think I could love my job more of coarse when I think that I love it just a bit more, lol.


Thank you to Heart and Stone for commissioning me to do this for you I can't thank you enough and hey if you need an album cover do I ever have some ideas!!!




No comments: