Tuesday, August 31, 2010

NEW! - Sarah Vander Heide Newmarket Photographers

I have been thinking about this for a while now but it's very very new and is just coming to the market. As those of you who know me I am very very particular about prints and the materials which prints are printed on. This decision has a massive effect on the final look and feel to every piece that is chosen and like the process of an image each piece is best represented on the final stock it is printed on whether that be standard, metallic or Giclee

I am excited to announce I will be starting to offer prints on metal. I have always loved loved loved daguerreotype prints they are both haunting and unique one of a kind pieces of art. As I move forward I would love to be able recreate this type of imagery but that will be something to come. For the mean time Giclee prints on metal will be available in Aluminum, Stainless Steal, and ooooooo Copper! Sizes will start at 8 x 10 and go to 40 x 60. Pricing is dependant upon size, hanging hardware and framing if required so at the time of ordering please let us know what you are considering so we may quote you accordingly.


I am very excited about these! Studio samples will come in shortly.

No comments: