Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Amazing Apartment!!!! - York Region Real Estate Photographer

(Message to the universe)

 
Dear Universe,

Please oh please receive my request! I LOVED the apartment I saw today. Please let me continue to grow so that the owner of this fine building may put this property up for sale in 4 years. By which time I will be secure enough to be able to by said property. Please oh please let it be I promise to be good forever!

 
Excuse my plea but as you can tell I love this place and is the very reason it will be hard for me to stay in one house for the rest of my life (shhhh Mike might kill me if he herd that). I admittedly have always longed for a place like this and this place just seems to have everything. I could definitely see my business being run from this place although the visibility is nil because it is in the back of the building. My vision of owning real estate was once again realized again and still remains to be on the top of my 5 year plan. This place would be perfect!!!!

 
Anyway if you are planning to sell your home if you didn't already know I also do real estate photography. Yes I have my hands in several pots but again it's the love. The live grows stronger every day, LOL.














No comments: