Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Work on Display

You may now see my work on display at a couple of different locations. Small world Early Learning Centers located in Oak Ridges and Richmond Hill offered wall space for my work to be display to children and families of the centers. I have also been given the privilege to photograph the children of the center which will be coming up in the fall. I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to being apart of that. For more information on the center please visit http://www.swelc.ca/.

Baby In Gear has also agreed to display my work in their beautiful new shop located in Aurora on Wellington. I have to say CHECK THIS STORE OUT!!!!! It's amazing and has all of the BEST finds for pregnancy up to children age 4 or 5. There is no need to travel to the city anymore because now we have it right here, YAY! You can also check them out on line here at http://www.babyingear.com/. The company originated online but has just recently opened a brick and mortar store. Fantastic store I mean that 100%!

No comments: