Saturday, August 2, 2008

New Portfolio Work

Thank you thank you thank you to Madeline! Madeline was kind enough to offer her time and stunning look for my portfolio work. As you know the wedding industry is what I am looking to get into a little more but have found it difficult to say "Yes I can absolutely cover a wedding, however I have nothing to show you", lol. For my perspective client I know that is a huge chance to take on me so I had to remedy that! I have TONS of ideas and I am hoping to bring something a little new and different to this area in the choice of wedding photography. My approach is photographs that portray elegance, style with a little bit if avant-garde thrown in. I want your photographs to be pieces of art and not just portraits. So this is a bit of what I got! Visit the site for event more!





No comments: