Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Catch up Time!

LOLOLOLOL I know it's been a while and I need to update this more often. This month has been very busy and seems to be picking up even more steam! I'll add some of the tid bits from my newsletter in this posting and update from there.


The Right To Dry Campaign!


That's right I have had the honor to team up with Aurora Mayor Phyllis Morris in The Right To Dry Campaign! Some of you may know Mayor Phyllis Morris as she has made head way through local, national, and international press on her fight in changing Ontario legislation. For several years suburban families have not had the option to dry their clothes on clothing lines which has left us to rely on gas and electric dryers which use large amounts of electricity. Now, because of Phyllis's efforts we have the "Right To Dry" our clothes on a clothing line if we so choose. This will also go to lowering our environmental emissions and helps save money!

I am a huge advocate for anything to do with saving our environment so this is something I feel honored to be apart of in every way. Phyllis mentioned to me that she needed a photo to represent the campaign after the first had been stolen and used to profit from. So I took it upon myself to create an image that Phyllis would hopefully be proud to use in her campaign. To my luck she chose the image above and I could not be more thrilled to be apart of this campaign!


To read more on what Mayor Phyllis Morris has done in her successful campaign to change Ontario legislation you may visit http://www.phyllismorris.net/

No comments: