Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Regency Medical Centre's Christmas Party - Photographers in York Region, Ont


This was such a great night!   Regency Medical Centre commissioned us to take family portraits at their holiday party this year and we had a ton of fun!  This was just some of the result.  Thanks for having us!



This was the nights DJ.  I wish I had his card to tell you his name.  (If you are out there I will correct that for you, send me an email!).  He was brave enough to wear one of our stupid Christmas hats, LOL, awesome!




I love this one!  If I had more time I would have liked to find a cigar take him outside and create one of those awesome silhouette images.  You know the one guy leaning on the pillar with just one pot light shinning down, oooooo ahhhhhhhh.  (Note to self carry cigar in bag or tricks, LOL).


No comments: