Thursday, December 30, 2010

Oh to Remember the Summer - Newmarket/Aurora Photographers

I had almost forgotten about this image because I just did not have the time to dedicate to it until this week during my time off. This is of my oldest daughter on a stunning piece of property just off hwy 9. I have another portrait I want to create there but I need to find wardrobe for it and that won’t come until the summer.



This has been a really busy year with the move which moved right into a big renovation, so indulging in my own photography has just not happened but this New Year should bring a TON of new creativity (especially considering all of the movies I have taken in lately!). I have images in my head that need to be made because they are sitting there screaming to come out. If I do not create them I get hung up on them and do not move past the ideas, kind of like been constipated, LOL.

This year has brought a ton of change, growth and happiness I am actually really excited to see what will happen this coming year! How about you?




This lady is just outside of our basement door.  I wonder if she will be back next year.  I waited and waited for a week for her to be back on top of her web but she seemed to prefer to stay underneath (better view I suppose).


No comments: