Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I have to Share! - York region photographers

Okay so I have to share this little secret with you. I feel like I always have a ton in common with my clients so try this on for size. There is a winery run by a family in Stouffville on McCowan Rd. It is called Applewood Farm Winery.

They grow their own fruit and on top of selling fresh fruit and vegetables they make their own wines. If you do anything go and try this place out!!!!!


I HIGHLY recommend the Red Trio. Absolutely fantastic and I am not a red wine drinker by any means. It has cranberry undertones and is great with turkey. Go get some now! As far as white, try the Macintosh although you will be offered samples so try them on for size. Support a local family and venture away from the LCBO. I promise you will be thankful you did.

Here is their website - http://www.applewoodfarmwinery.com/.



This is their last couple of days open until the spring but don’t forget go try this out!

(I'll post again in the spring LMAO).

No comments: