Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mayor of Aurora's Campaign - York Region Photographers

Backing up once again to August I had the privilege and pleasure of photographing Mayor Morris's campaign. It had to be one of the hottest days of the year and while we melted that day I had a great time (hopefully you did too Phyllis).

 
I admit I was pretty naive as to just what a Mayor of a town really does and in the 4.5 hours I spent with Phyllis I learned a heck of alot and left feeling I hadn't even skimmed the surface.


I learned about all of the different projects this past council had put together along with some of the plight and stories people go through. It really was an interesting experience and I have to say the Mayor of your town works a whole lot harder than one could ever dream. My hat comes off to those who serve in office!





No comments: