Monday, January 31, 2011

J turns the big 1!!! - York Regions Children's Photographer


This was just one of those appointments where all factors come together and you walk away with magic! The windows were beautiful and funny enough everything I was hoping for. This was "J's" photo shoot for her first birthday just before Christmas and she was SO CUTE!

I had the privilege of Photographer her big brother for his first year images and it was the same scenario I came away with images that still hold a favourite place in my heart. He is the little boy who is gazing up at the bubbles on our Home page. It was his first time seeing bubbles and I think that is what does it for me (likewise with the cake image, not seen on our site). Those experiences in a child’s life are so amazing and being able to photograph them was out of this world.

 
I am so deeply in love with this balloon image I would put this on a huge canvas, LOL.





No comments: