Saturday, August 22, 2009

Portrait from a Day Care - York Region Child Photographer

These are once again from the daycare children I photographed in the spring. I loved the turn out and wanted to show a few. I'm not sure all parents have seen them yet, however they will be on display this coming week.
This little one like peek a Boo. So cute!

This little boy is amazing to photograph he gave me tons without saying a word!

This little girl was beautiful last seasons and this season. Her photographs were amazing in my opinion you will hopefully see more of her in the winter (some great winter shots)!

Adorable little girl!

So pretty this little girl!
This little boy has electric eyes another little one so fun to work with.

Same little boy as above.

This little girl is BEAUTIFUL!










No comments: