Thursday, July 30, 2009

Performer - York Region Portrait Photographer

Do you recognize this guy? He was one of the finalists for last years Canadian Idol. This young star is named Drew Write and his band is Fall and Divide (www.fallanddivide.com). This performance was with out the band and was done in a simple acoustic performance but boy oh boy I don't know about you but those are by far my favorite. They tingle the senses and really connect with me. Those of you who know me know I love to photograph performers there is just something about it maybe the atmosphere but the electricity always makes me buzz (hmmm the sign of some who LOVES what they do, LOL). This was done in Aurora Town Park not to long ago and I love the casual outcome. If this band ever comes to your town trust me check them out! Live, Drew is incredible.











No comments: