Friday, November 14, 2008

New Children's School Portraits - Richmond Hill Child and Family Photographer

So I have recently received permission to use some photos of the children photographed at the daycare. Which in turn means examples for you of just what I am talking about!

I am so excited because I have wanted to do something like this for some time. Forgive me about being blunt but the old standard way of school portraits is so out for me they are dry and could be so much more! We all know how full of life children are and it would be nice to see that reflected in their portraits. So here are examples of just what can be created in either a free flowing environment or even in a traditional studio set up and hey if you like what you see tell your local daycare or school and lets start to change these portraits!

This is an example of studio. I am hoping to add more but still want to hear from a few of my fav's.

No comments: