Monday, December 31, 2007

Welcome to a brand new year!

Well today is the last day of the year and what a year it has been! Full of exciting turns of events for us, I hope your year has been a great one too.

I am looking forward to this coming year to learn more both photographically and personally, meeting many new people, and to continue to grow my business in the year ahead.

So I hear January is the month of months for wedding bookings! With this comes the announcement that I will be taking on weddings this year! I am looking SO forward to photographing a wedding I can not even begin to tell you how much so! Wedding days are so important to us; they are labeled as "the happiest day of our life", and a day we will never forget. I am looking so forward to photographing a wedding because I think they will suit me to a T. What better than a day FULL of emotion and special moments, for a photographer it doesn’t get much better than that trust me! My approach will be photojournalism with a bit of avant guard, and a dash of traditionalism for those much needed group family shots! I love to work with available light and I work really well when I am able to sit back and capture the day as it unfolds; only intervening when I need to. If this is something that you think will suit you by all means contact me. My rates for weddings are extremely reasonable as I am looking to build that part of my portfolio. I will be taking on small weddings at this time and will only book with couples I feel I am on the same page with. My max party size will be 100 people, this is to ensure the best possible memories captured on your day.

So here here to a fabulous new year! I look forward to meeting many new faces and beautiful families! LET’S CAPTURE SOME INCREDIBLE MEMORIES TOGETHER!!!!!

No comments: